- The CSD: The CSD provides a centralized depository, clearing and settlement services to the market.
- SEC: The Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) regulates the CSD in accordance with CSD Act, Act 733.
- PARTICIPANTS: The participants include banks, brokerage firms, custodian firms, SSNIT and Bank of Ghana.
- ISSUERS: Currently there are three major issuers for the debt market, Government of Ghana, Bank of Ghana and Ghana Cocoa Board. Also there are thirty six listed and three unlisted equities issued by thirty nine (39) Institutions.
- INVESTORS: Investors are individuals, firms and institutions living in Ghana or abroad that hold securities account in the depository.
- SHAREHOLDERS: Bank of Ghana and the Ghana Stock Exchange